The weather is nice here in Phoenix AZ, so it is a good time to do a project outside. A simple water feature can enhance the appearance of any outdoor space. A water feature is relaxing and can bring the space together. Here are instructions on how to make a feature out of a large flower pot.
A round flower pot at least 8 inches wide, small fountain pump kit with tube, something to decorate the inside, and Tape Measure
- Read the directions for the small fountain pump
- Wash and rinse the flower pot thoroughly with dish soap
- Place the pump in the center of the pot and press firmly until the suction cups attach
- Cut the tube of the pump so it sits an inch below the water once the pot is filled
- Fill the pot with decorative supplies
- Add water to the pot until it is 2 inches below the rim
- Place the pot on a stable surface near an outlet and plug it in
Have fun doing this and check back with us later for more things to uplift your living spaces.